Monday, August 1, 2011

ttdi house

We already moved into the ttd house. Many of the things are not complete yet. I hired services for cleaning the house. Hubby settle all the electrical wiring.

We managed to do the baca doa selamat and was succesful. Ordered lauk for 20 people. Ayam masak merah, ikan goreng, pucuk paku masak lemak, ulam, sambal belacan. Alhamdulilah after all the kelam kabut that nobody will show up because the org masjid quite reluctant to come and I didn't invite my family members because I wanted to do it small. Just buat syarat. Alhamdulilah again everything settle smoothly. That night was our first night at that house. It was on 17 July (sunday).


Today is the second day of fasting. Hubby bought me a stove to heat up all the lauk. This morning I woke up around 5 o'clock at start to become a house wife. My first experience and it wa nice to have a family. I am happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment