Wednesday, August 17, 2011

shopping @ jln TAR

Let's go shopping at jln TAR to buy baju raya. I went with Ika. I went there around 10 o'clock so that I will be a bit earlier than the rest of the ppl. It was Sunday. Some more I wanted to come back early because it was raining season in the afternoon. The booth in jln TAR was surprising alot. We went until the end of the road. I spent around RM400++ like water. Anyway I managed to get my baju raya. Mmg raya sakan because I bought 3 baju raya. Not to forget, Irfan's baju raya I bought a jubah. It came with a songkok with a same material as th jubah. It looks like an Afghan boy. I bought tudung, baju, Irfan's jubah, Irfan's toys for his birthday.

along jln TAR



ika is choosing her tudung raya This is my choice but went we came back it was sold. I was very upset and wanted to cry. The reason I didn't buy when I saw it first time because it was my habit to scroll all the booth then decide later weather to buy it and another reason because I sent the picture of the dress to my hubby to get his opnion and approval. He was not very keen on that dress. The I bought another choice in the same booth. It is still ok the only thing that Im not fully satisfied because the top part was a plain blue turqoise without any pattern. It costs RM165.
I bought white jubah that I was attracted to then I feel regret because the material that it is used was quite hot. It costs RM120.

No comments:

Post a Comment