Sunday, August 21, 2011

Cookies time

Every year, I was amongst the hardworking person that like to bake raya cookies. For me, if I did not bake the cookies it will no feel the raya mood because we don't fry lemang nor cook dodol.

For this year, I baked cookies a bit earlier because this year I'm going back to kg. It is my very first year going to spend in kg. Hopefully it will be fun as it sounds. Raya falls on Tuesday and Wednesday. On Wednesday is Merdeka day so we got another day of holiday. We plan to go back on Sunday night so that my hubby got the chance to break fast with his family the next day. We coming back on friday so that on Saturday and Sunday, we can go round and visit my families.

These are a few cookies that I managed to do.

This is my first time trying this ice cream biscuit. Got the recipe from the internet. It is the most tidious cookies that I have to make so far. The first tray I did it wrongly. I put the yellow egg, chocolate then I baked the cookies. It chocolate melt badly and spoilt the looks of it. After that Antymah told me to baked first with the yellow egg only then u dip it in the chocolate and sprinkles the colourful rice. It turned out to be beautiful. The chocolate will be hardened by itself. The most fav of all. I had this recipe from a chef book, Chef Kamarul. Even i brought it to office everyone asking me for the recipe. It is also my niece favoruite, rahman.

Badam cookies


tart biscuits

This is my all time fav. Every year I will bag Antymah to do this cookies first. Eventhough it is very troublesome to make the flower shape due to its hardness after a while exposed to the air but it still my fav...yum..yum..

No comments:

Post a Comment