Tuesday, August 9, 2011

recipe lempeng a.k.a pancake

Since i moved to my own house, my routine was from office -> antymah's house -> eat dinner, pray terawih in the pj mosque, settle everything -> packed to go back to ttdi house -> sleep -> wake up at 5 in the morning to heat up all the lauk for sahur -> send baby to antymah's house -> go to work.
Quite tired and hectic but satisfied with my own house. More independent. More control. More satisfaction. More tired..hehehe.

Anyway, I want to tell about the effect and time that I make after going back to ttdi house to cook lempeng a.k.a pancake. I turned out to be very delicious. I am proud of myself with hubby loving it too. Here is the simple recipe and delicious.

bahan-bahan :• 1 cawan tepung gandum
• 1 @ 1 1/4 cawan air
• garam dan gula secukupnya

Cara-cara :
Kisar kesemua bahan hingga sebati. Sediakan kuali leper dan panaskan dengan sedikit minyak. Tuangkan sedikit dari bancuhan tepung tadi dan ratakan. Sapu dgn majerin utk garing. Terbalikkan lempeng dan masak hingga keperangan atau sehingga garing. Setelah masak, hidangkan bersama susu pekat manis, madu, jem dan sebagainya.

taken from: http://dayangjack.blogspot.com/2011/05/lempeng.html

No comments:

Post a Comment