Monday, August 8, 2011

Agar-agar cendol recipe

crazy cooking mood because of the effect of the increasing price in pasar Ramadhan. I thought to myself if I make myself it would be more cheaper and alot more. That is where my spirit of cooking emerged. I like to try a simple and easy recipes. This is a simple recipe indeed. Another reason to cook the jelly cendol was that I bought a pieces and it cost me RM2. WTF! And I bought it anyway because I fell of eating it (influencing by the fasting). The jelly turned out to be a success only a bit sweet on the gula melaka top. The picture was taken from another blog.

Bahan-bahan:

1 peket agar-agar
1 cawan air
4 cawan cendol
1 cawan gula pasir
3/4 cawan gula merah
4 biji telur
3 cawan santan

Cara buat :

1.rebus agar-agar bersama 1 cawan air dan gula pasir.
2.Gula merah dicairkan bersama sedikit air dan dicampur ke dalam santan
3.Pukul telur n campurkan dalam santan jugak
4.Kacau rata dan masukkan santan ke dalam rebusan agar-agar
5.Asingkan kepada 2 adunan, satu campur cendol, satu lagi campur gula merah.
6.Means that lapisan pertama dah agak keras (sebatian cendol n santan) baru masuk lapisan kedua (sebatian gula merah n santan)
7.Masuk dalam peti ais n tunggu sampai keras
8.Potong dengan pisau gerigi untuk bagi dia cantik

No comments:

Post a Comment