Monday, November 2, 2009

travel journal to Surabaya episode 4

It was friday. Today we took a bus 'lompat2' to the city to find anything for the wedding and sight seeing. The city is about 30 minutes from Asem Bagus. The city's named is Situbondo. :)

After arriving in the city, the first thing we did was change money. I gived Ika RM300 for the trip to Bali and myself have like RM600. I changed it Rupiah. I managed to get like 1 juta 333 ribu rupiah. hehehe if I were in Malaysia with that much money i would be a millionaire.

I had our lunch at a local nasi lauk restaurant. It was cheap and delicious. The soto ayam s with nasi also very yummy. I also ordered burung puyuh that only cost RM2each.

Later we walked around the city and I bought kebaya with full of kerawang. It only cost me RM50-RM70 per kain. It was so cheap. If in Malaysia it will cost me like RM150 each. But I have to jimat a bit because I haven't go to Bali yet. And here, ppl seldom take credit card. I only have less than RM600 to spend for the whole entire trip. Ika bought fridge with her salary. I am happy for her.

No comments:

Post a Comment