Monday, November 2, 2009

travel journal to Surabaya episode 1

I decided to taka a break from my life by following my maid go back to her hometown that was in Jawa Timur, Indonesia. Her kampung was in Asem Bagus, 7 hours ride with bus from Surabaya airport to the kg. My flight with Air Asia that I took was on 21st October 09. Macam-macam jadik. The night before, I accidentally read messages from my bf to a girl. I was upset. That night I went to his house just to seek the truth before I go to Indonesia. I went back home nearly 1 o'clock in the morning. As usuall Antymah was 'jumping'. I asked him to call the girl and through loud speaker, the girl seems do not know who he was. And I can accept it because he is not the kind that go and flirt around with girls (but we never knows right?).

The next morning, Antymah accusing me for being late because the last night event. I was not in a very good mood and I burst while he drove to send back my car. Consequences from that, Antymah also burst. That we had a scene at the door just on the way to go out of the house to airport. For me that was not a good sign arguing before leaving the house.

So because I ws being blame for lateness, I drove my car @ 140km/hr. We reached airport @ 8.50 in the morning. Quite unexpected. It was fast beyond the time expectation. My flight was @ 10:30. So we had ample time to check-in.

Before leaving, I asked for fogiveness from Antymah and mother. Antymah cried.

2 hours in the flight. I ordered milo that cost me RM5. Expensive for milo 3 in 1. I brought RM1,000 cash in hand and backup by credit card. Later I will tell you want happen....to be continued......

No comments:

Post a Comment