Monday, November 2, 2009

travel journal to Surabaya episode 3

2nd day...I woke up @8 o'clock and it seems like 11 o'clock. Hot and humid. I did not do much. I ate my breakfast that was nasi with sup (the have a name that I can't recalled). Watched tv. At noon I slept back. Tired maybe because of the journey.

Later, in the evening. The husband bring us at pelabuhan near their house. It was pelabuhan to go to Bertam. Ika, her husband and their daughter went on a motocycle. Here the called motocyle = sepeda. And I went with one of cousin that aged around 15 on another motorbike. After we took picture near the pelabuhan with sooo windy weather, we have our bakso. Bakso here, ppl take as a makanan ruji tak kira anytime. It has meatballs, self-made with a little bit of bihun and soup. They will add chilly sauce, kicap and lambok (sambal belacan) to it. Mine, i ate bare.

No comments:

Post a Comment