Monday, November 2, 2009

travel journal to Bali episode 6

At last Eddy, Agus brother in law arrived with his motorbike. We took a taxi and follow him to his house. He is cute like penyanyi Indonesia Peter Pan. But unfortunately he is married with a 4 year old son.


I begged Ika to rent a hotel because I am not comfortable to sleep in his house. His house is more like orang bujang house with no proper place to sleep. Some more he is a taylor. He does his work at home. Adding to that 2 of his brother staying with him. Agus and Eddy ride motorbike to find a hotel for us.


Later the called Ika to say they managed to get a room as cheap as RM70 per room. Is that ok? Because Agus do not want to waste on hotel's rooms. Im quite disapointed when I found out it only cost me RM70. I was expecting a small room with a bed and a bathroom. But when I arrived there, i was surprised because it was spacious. I loved it. With an exlusive spa next to the hotel.


We rest for a while before we go to the market to find bunga telur. Here, surprisingly ppl do not know wat is bunga telur. Then why Malaysian says, there come here to buy perkahwinan stuff, maybe that is in Bandung.


I did't mention about festival Gulungan dan Kuningan rite. When I arrived in Bali, it was Hindu's Hari Raya. Everyone on the road wearing kebaya ketat putih with man wearing kain and songkok like javanese. Here, Hindu's ladies are beautiful and fair. Everywhere you go, you will find carved statues.

No comments:

Post a Comment