Monday, November 2, 2009

travel journal to Bali episode 5


We were supposed to bertolak to Bali at 6 pm after dawn to avoid the hot sun. But that night from no where I had dizzyness and I feel like vomitting. I told Ika, I can't force myself to travel 6 hours to Bali with my condition like that. I have to have my sleep first. Then that night I sleep. I woke up at 2 o'clock in the morning feeling much better. I really want to go to Bali so that my trip to Indonesia will not be wasted. Ika cooked rice with maggie sedap. I ate and packed my bags. At 3a.m in the morning, we were standing by the road side waiting for bus to go to Bali. It just before azan Subuh.

The group was Ika, Ika's hubby, Ika's daughter-Sherly, Agus's mother, Devi-Sherly cousin and me. All 6 of us waited in the dark cooling morning. When the bus arrived, we hoped on the bus and starts our journey to Bali.

While I was trying to sleep, suddenly I was being instruct to go down the bus. We already arrived to the last destination. I was confius. It only took 1 1/2 hours. If it is true I was happy because it was so fast. Actully that was only partial of it. We have 4 hours more to go.

We stopped at the terminal to take a van. The van is about 10 minutes to the jeti. It sun already starting to come out. It was refreshing at the jeti. It is something similar like Penang feri. Went we arrived the ferry was about to go, we had to ran to the ferry. It was really refreshing on the ferry. It was Subuh. I think I will never went there anymore to Bali by ferry in the Subuh. The scenery was magnificant.

The ferry took about 30 minutes to Pulau Bali. After arriving at Gilimanuk pelabuhan we took and aircond tourist bus 3 hours journey to town of Denpasar. The road was crocked. After we reached denpasar, each of us feel like fainting because of the journey.

We ate Bakso at the bus station waiting for Agus's cousin took pick us up to go to his house.



No comments:

Post a Comment