Today i waking up choking at almost 6. Oklah not too early. Because i slept straight not elavated. Because i sleep more soundly if stright flat. Rather than elevated because my neck and body is not comfortable sleeping that way. Waking up i started coughed kahak. I know that is acid. I drink plain glass of water to helps to nake the acid goes down. But what a better help is the manuka honey. And i tak one table spoon of magnesium ubat kapur.
Because i was so sleepy. I went to sleep again until 12. I wake up i feel better. Surprisingly. Sbb usually lepas tido akan naik acid. I suspect because its been too long not eating to the stomach tot i was fasting and don't produce acid. But that is also not good.
I want to exercise first then eat my lunch nasi, ayam panggang and sayur pak choi as usual. I think i want fo cut off all the acidic food even though it is mild acid. Oh yeah today i saw this ads this morning for supplement that can make the les better. Nak try lah. And nak rajin. And discpline lah buat exercise les breathing. Please lah ayeen. Jgn putus asa. Pls.
No comments:
Post a Comment