Sunday, September 20, 2026

Gerd journal 21/9/2026 (Monday)

 Assalamualaikum;

I think i want to journal my gerd journey. I have been in the worse condition where i don't know what is the cause. Too many referrals to the doctors and specialist. Too many of research of my own. And I found a group called fb: Gastrik dan asid refluk (GERD) Official Group. Masa ni admin semua sangat aktif dan membantu. But now since everyone got cured they grouped are being abandoned. On the other hand, I was cured too but my gerd got flared up a few times over the years. Every time happens I felt so hopeless and down to start all over again. I think I want to to starts jotting my journey. At least I got discpline to disciplined my self. It really need discipline which I ought to have.

yesterday:

Dinner:

For the first time, I ate salmon and pak choy vege.

Before that I ate yogurt and a small milk farm fresh banana. I think this makes it worse.

Then I drink air halia. That makes my burp alot. After burping it become better for a while. But I still feel very uneasy on my chest, throat and tummy.

I had to sleep up right.

This morning:

Ate only chicken panggang and vege at almost 9. Before that I ate a spoon of honey and Amway prebiotik from Dr Zahin plus prebiotik and gum arabic supplement.

I was hungry by 10 but I was in a meeting. Luckily the meeting ends early at 11. I ask my husband to buy me porridge. So I ate the porridge at 12. But my brain is starting to shut down and sleep. Yes every time I got gerd I will have brain fog and my brain will starts to shuts down.

Ya Allah Aku nak sihat sepenuhnya. Yesterday I broke down sbb tired of the circle. Again and again. Maybe I have to start to adapt that this my new life. So that I will not be so down.

12pm i makan bubur beli. Then by 2 dah lapar balik. I makan pisang 2 biji by 3. Patut makan nasi tapi i malas. Yer i malas...i mcm penat makan. Now already 5pm and i tak makan nasi lagi. Now dah rasa agak teruk pulak. rasa loya pulak.

No comments:

Post a Comment