Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Sample of my house grill

I decided not to go with the lines pattern for grill because I think by time it will go out of trend. I prefer to have flowers but not too much. At first we want to go for green colours for the leaves and the branch is the copper colour. Then, I decided why don't we do it all white. Simple, modern and nice.

The shop invited us to see the sample before they started work. We went during our lunch time. A few comment that we give them was we want the leaves to be 'pateri' strongly to the background grill. They said it is only sample so the furnishing is not done properly yet. At that time, i just tawakal.

This is the shop we do our grill. The whole house it cost around RM3K. It is among the cheapest compared to others with their handyman work.

Madam Ooi Grille,
Equine park
012-653 8808 

yhconst88@yahoo.comwww.yhc.com.my


At first we wanted to do with this Malay guy near surau at sri serdang the same road with proton service station. Can't remember the name. He is cheaper by RM100 ringgit compared to this chinese grill. Unfortunately because of the quality is not that tidy (on my hubby's opinion) and he can't offer credit card. It is based on half payment before and another payment after the work being done. Therefore, we did not do with him. Rezeki masing-masing. Apa2 pon he is such a religious man. I respect that from him.

My hubby doesnt like the flower but I proceed it anyway because among all the samples in the book, I think this is the best option that is not that crowded and with all the circles. Sorry dear, you have to lived with it. Anyway, you liked the leaves right?

No comments:

Post a Comment