Sunday, October 28, 2012

laminate flooring


tadaaaa....on Sunday, the shop came to install floor in my masterbedroom. Previously, the room have only tiles and apart from it is still cement floor. I had to give in to my hubby choice because the grill pattern was my choice and he hates one of the leaves on the grill. To make him stop saying about the grill, I had to give in with the floor choice. I prefer 4 patterns on a plank. While he prefers one pattern on one plank. He told me it will make the room look bigger.

Anyway, when it finished, it was superb. I loved my room. Now you will feel you want to stay in it. Even my son loves it. He will stomped his feet on it and bring his fire brigade toy in the room.

My room size is 10' x 14'. We bought it from home deco expo. It cost around RM1,200.

Let's browse my beautiful floor. I loved it. The room looks more spacious. *tip: always put the lines at the longer side and it will make your room looks bigger.



 

No comments:

Post a Comment