Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Curtains in Nilai3

Finally, we bought our curtains in Nilai3. We went around most of the shops in Nilai3. We were very exhausted, tired and it was very hot day. We bought the curtain from the first shop we went. If I knew, I would simply by when we first step into that shop. It is RM30/meter. All the cheap curtains cannot compare when I already fall in love with this curtain. What makes it expensive because it is 100% blackout. the sun cannot penetrate through the curtains. At the back of the curtain, still have pattern eventhough the material is blackout. It is shining, most of all the I liked about it. It is thick and quality. Plus it is the latest design.
They can sew it around 1 hour. We finally went back around 8 p.m.
 
Sample from one of the exclusive shop. Very very nice and expensive.
Another example from the exclusive shop.
Simple and nice.
Simple but nice.
this is my option curtain. Reasonable price. I have to option, one red colour flower another is purple. I took the purple because the colour is more interesting.


Other sample pattern with same materials.
tadaaaa...my curtains. Feel like a resort.
Very beautiful. Feels like in a hotel.
My room. Simple.
Roman blind for the kitchen. It cost around RM250.

No comments:

Post a Comment