Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Life can turn around

I had a maid when I was small. She was very young indian that came from a very poor family. She always come to do the house work like sweeping the floor, iron clothes etc. At that time she I think was 16 years old and I was in primary school. Kuasa Allah is the greatest. Her sister's husband is doing scrapping and collecting metals and iron and selling them to a third party. My maid is working with her sister. Can you believe that she is successful businesswomen. Her sister's have like 15 lorry to do all the carrying metal job. She now has her own place to stay and drives an SUV. More comfortable life than I am right now, I guess.

A few months ago, I went to her sister's son birthday party. It was only party but guess wat, the rent 6 tents and the tents was decorated like a Malay wedding. That shows how leverage her life is now.


All the colourful tents just for a ten year old birthday boy
The moral of the story, never look down to other people as u do not know what will happen in the future. Allah can change a person life, how He wants it. Keep trying in life as you never knows what Allah will do in return on your effort. Smile. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment