Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Bye Bye car

My car will be gone by today. That car was my very first car Proton Wira 1.5. I bought the car from my brother. That car was also my brother first car. Now I am selling it to buy my brother's car again that is Honda Civic 1.8. I always wanted to buy a more stable family car for the sake of going back to kampung.

I already surveyed weather to make a private bank loan or government loan. Actually the different is the way they calculate the interest. For government they calculate by the remaining of what you have paid through out the years, meanwhile for private bank loan, their interest is maintain until the end of the year of payment.

What I can say is Alhamdulilah. I bought that Honda under market price so I saved a little bit of money. More over I know the way my brother drove. He always take cares of his belonging. Unlike me, I drive like a crazy women and I intend to spoil and the life of the car sooner that it is.

I think it is a worth bargain for. If I keep on keeping the Wira, I will the one that will have the lost as it will not be valuable anymore and it will be a piece of junk worth nothing.


 


No comments:

Post a Comment