Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Parenting seminar

Last Sunday I went for a parenting seminar organised by Pitterpatter. I think it was a good stabil NGO because the lucky draw prizes was exclusive. I won spa package that worth RM300. It was exactly what I want. My hubby also won a travelling bag for putting babies milk. All worth it.

The seminar was very good. The tittle was "A journey through Pregnancy & Beyond". There were 4 seminar halls concurrently. Hubby and I went for hall 4 that is "BEYOND “Parenthood”. I learn alot from the seminars on child development, how do tell your child is a slow learner, how to communicate with a child, how to discpline your child and alot more. I benificial from the seminar that being held.

Last time, during my pregnancy, I also attend the seminar being held by the same NGO. It was very informative. The food was excellence in spite of only RM10 that we have to spend. It was so worth it!

No comments:

Post a Comment