Friday, June 3, 2011

Happy Birthday to me!

I took leave on my birthday 31 May 2011 that was on Tuesday. Hubby also took leave to accompany me. On Tuesday morning hubby have some errand to do but it took longer than we anticipated. I sulked. He wanted to make me happy, he spent me facial in amcorp mall. That night Uncle Cop spent me and the whole famili KFC. My sayang bought me a cake. It was very delicious like ice cream but it was not Baskin Robbin cake so it must me very quality cake that some else can bake cake that was like ice cream.

I baked cookies chop chip crispy. This recipe is the best recipe so far that i ever baked. Infact this is my fav that is why im craving to baked it.
I baked my own cake to fulfill my anxiety of baking. Recipe taken from Chef Kamarul.


my hubby bought me tis cake like ice cream

No comments:

Post a Comment