Wednesday, June 29, 2011

kittens in engine's car

My granny house always have cats. From I was small I do not know where all the cats comes from. All that I knew that always know where my house location. One of my cats gived birth to 4 little yellow kittens. We put it in a cage in the porch. The mama cat took her kittens out and all the kittens when missing. We tried to find the kitten. It was stuck in the engine's car and the car was already started. Luckily we have not drive yet. We managed to assemble all the kitten and back to the cage. If not I think all the kittens gone with car. I already came accross all the incidents with cats. Once, I brought kitten to my office because the kitten was in mu engine's car. I have to drove all the way back home. Luckily, at that time my house was near with my office. Another time, the cat's mother gived birth in my car and I do not away of that until I reached office. I saw all the blood and the kitten were dead. The cat's mother was upset that her kittens were dead she ran away. It's was not my fault for the record.

No comments:

Post a Comment