Wednesday, July 10, 2013

Ramadhan is back

Ramadhan is back. This year I'm pregnant with second child, insya Allah dipermudahkan Allah for me to fast and solat terawih. Last year was consider a miracle and blessed from Allah because I was fasting the whole month without feeling tired and the best part was pj mosque offered a child care so I could bring my son along while I was doing terawih. Alhamdulilah. I don't know how greatful I was to the Auntie and her daughters. They were all nice people and volunteered without demanding anything. Thank you. Only Allah could return that favors.
 
It will be a lot entries of recipes as I am staying in my own house now and I am doing all the cooking for breaking fast. Thank you hubby for your sweetnest of helping out in the kitchen. May we have keberkatan in bukan Ramadhan ini. Ameen.

No comments:

Post a Comment