Thursday, August 13, 2009

Moving

These 2 days, we have to move to rezise to a smaller cubicle. I had troubled fighting for my right for the place I want. I will tell you later if I have mood to talk about the incident. Anyway, I just finish vacumn my cubicle and rearrange all my stuff. Lucky for me that I just work for only 2 years. After another 2 years, we will move again to a new renovate building. Why we have to move so much? hmmm...

I have to get use to my new place now. It is smaller than the one that I had. If I got time and a camera, I will capture the picture to show all of you. Tired of carrying all the tables, partitions and drilling. Why cant men in my office are more helpful? Thats sad. I scold my bf for not being sensitive and caring about my moving eventhough he is also had to move too. This is because, they hire people to do the carrying stuff. I just need a little gesture from him just to make an effort of helping me. Tired n sad.

No comments:

Post a Comment