Tuesday, August 25, 2009

4th day fasting '09

Today is my fourth day of fasting. This year is a little bit different than the rest of the years that I'm being fasting. That is because..ehem..ehem...hahaha....just thinking about it I feel like laughing.

Saya berniaga di pasar Ramadhan. Since when I become one of those peniaga? hahaha....funny. Me..selling kuih :). I have this intention long time ago but never being fullfil inspite of the tapak was full, auntyMah think I'm just fooling around and do not know wat to sell and how to get all the bahan2. If I want to sell tebu, I do not know where to get the machine tebu. If I want to sell tau fu fa, I do not know how to do it. If I want to sell ikan bakar, I got no time to bakar because I will just start to sell only after 5 o'clock, after work, yes I'm working full time and I want to do this as my part time. Plus I want to solat terawaih afterwards. Is this possible?

Anyway, I managed to get a tapak this year. It's a new place they are opening @ seksyen 7 Bandar Baru Bangi. Then I forced my bf to get a shot and register the food course. Then my problem was, wat on earth that I want to sell. I surf a few list that I had on how to do it. Then @ last we decided to sell kordial drinks anddadih. Things that can be prepared the day before. I was forced to agree because of the time constrain.

I started selling on Saturday. I was glad the first day puasa was a off day. That week was also a school holidays. Because I was selling on Saturday, Antymah suggessted that I sell kuih eventhough it doesn't give much money because it was taken from a makcik kuih. Then we sell a little bit extra. Kuih Bakar - 50 cent, kuih koci - 50 cent, kuih bekang ubi - 3 for RM1, kuih talam keladi - 3 for RM1 and talam ubi - 3 for RM1.

The first day, I was screaming just before we reached the pasar Ramadhan because I was embarassed. I feel like ct nurhaliza when she was small selling karipap...hehehe.. The pasar Ramadhan was a small pasar Ramadhan. Less than 20 stall was up. Not many people come to the bazaar maybe because it is a new place and people went back to kg to celebrate fasting month with their loved ones. I was a bit dissapointed. Because he said, we will try again tomorrow and the day after.

On Monday, is a diffcult time because it was a working day. I took 2 days off that was on Monday and Tuesday. Just to take the kuih from Damansara. Tuesday sales was quite dissapointing because more and more penjaja moved to another tapak.

As for today, Im writing this blog, I will not sell anything yet. Today I will go and survey another place. We havent decided yet how we are going to continue.

This is the reality of doing business. Not everyone become rich and success in doing business. There are always 50 percentage of losing and success. I hope at least we will balik modal. This is another example of my stubbornese and wanting to try new things. :)

Selamat Berpuasa!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment