Sunday, June 14, 2009

Snake


I was trying to sleep to recover my lost sleep then suddenly I heard my cousin shouting, there is a snake wanting to eat the poor persian cat that was in the cage. I was shocked to hear that and jump to my feet and ran to the porch to see.

I was terrified to see the body of ular sawa lingering around the cage. The cat was rigid like stone staring at the snake afraid of being bitten. My auntie quickly call the the emergency no that I do not know where she get it from. The operator told the ppl were from Klang. Klang! It nuisance if there is emergency. Luckily, the snake decided with all the caos, it slowly move away to the lawn. But I was more frantic if the snake disapear before the rescuer came. I don't want to be worrying when walking through my own lawn.

Then, I urge my auntie to call the bomba because bomba also do all these works. Alas my cousin call 994 for bomba. Later, the Jabatan Haiwan came and do a search and found the snake crawling in the abandon sink. They came to show us the snake but I was too scared to dig my face in the sack. Afraid of the snake can fly out of the sack. That night, I slept at 4:30 a.m.

~A few facts on snakes:~

1. Ular sawa do not have poison. It's not like ular tedung.
2. Ular sawa = ular batik = python
3. Ular sawa kills it enemy by lilit the enemy. There are cases where they eat human beings. Once they snuggled the victim, the victim have no chance to escape. It will crunch the bone to pieces before swollow the victim.
4. Ular sawa afraid of buluh because of the itchyness.
5. Ular sawa can climb by liliting.
6. Ular sawa cannot stand on its body like ular tedung because it is big and heavy. It also cannot fly.
7. Ular sawa Malaysia have mood not like ular sawa Burmese. Local ular sawa even though the can be pet but when there are not in the good mood, they will bite.
8. The most recorded longest snake is won by Python reticulatus(Ular Sawa tempatan) that was 9.5 meter.
9. All snake are deaf.
10. Snake are quite blind so they are supports on sense of smell.

No comments:

Post a Comment