Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Gym @RM5

Yesterday, I went and check out this new place i found in cyberjaya. It is Kelab Komuniti Taman Tasik Cyberjaya. I was a bit lost finding the main entrance of Universiti Multimedia but finally I found it.

I was mesmerized by the view where the club located. It was beside a lake where there was a go-cart track. As I was parking my car, I can see there are beach volleyball court, tennis court, basketball court and I parked my car in front of futsal complex. Hmm..so much outdoor activities and that I have not enter the complex yet. My intention of going there was going to the gym and it only cost RM5 per entry. It was so cheap that is why I feel I want to have a try. I paid at the counter and chat a bit with the counter man. I found out it closes @ 11 at night and opens @ 4pm everyday. Nice to know that you do not have to rush from the office.

The gym room as any other gym center, have all these equipment for workout. The first thing I try as always when I when for a free trial, I will step up on the treadmill eventhough when I'm at the ground I will feel dizzy. The best way was always to be running on a natural track. I show off a bit of my skills handling the threadmill machines. After running quite a bit and sweating, i decided to walk around the complex.
I was amazed to find there are a squash court, playground, dancing studio and a swimming pool. By that time, the swimming pool was favourites by the kids. The place was so peaceful, full activites and full tough man exercising :). Anyway, I drop by the dance studio ask the teacher the cost of the class, it was RM30 per class every wednesday. The class was practising a salsa dance for a show. You have to buy your own shoes that cost almost Rm400 and skirt to dance. But the class interest me. Then I went to the go-cart track to chat with the track man, the cost is rm25 per 10 min (student) and for adult it was rm30. And it was the only track that open @ night. I wanted to try but not on that day. Some other days. The man told me, saturdays the will handled drift. I was excited that I watched a live drifting because now I know where it held.
I stay for maghrib @ the surau and left the complex. Even while Im leaving there was so many activities goin on. And I will be back for more activities.

The swimming pool

gym

futsal court
basketball court

go-cart

No comments:

Post a Comment