Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Princess wedding

Such a fairy tale story...this weekend is the wedding of prince William and Kate Middleton. Im going to watch it live @ astro. Eventhough im quite envy with Kate for having the most of the women's dream that are rich, handsome and more over he is a Prince. I watched her travelled all around the world with her Prince. To the extend, I want to wish to God to get the same things after I go to heaven..hehehe. Any how, I should be greatful myself, I had my dream wedding too..a grand one indeed with a beautiful wedding dress. All is Allah's fate and rezeki. Alhamdulilah.



Not to brag but to remind myself how greatful I should be. As a normal human being we always forget what we have instead of wishing that something we do not have. Thank You Allah for giving a great life now.

No comments:

Post a Comment